2. I've been working on our back yard. I'm a total dunce when it comes to gardening but one thing I know is that there are several peony & lilac bushes in the backyard. I can't wait to start filling my ball jars again.
3. Jus says that Grace Potter & the Nocturnals is becoming one of the hottest live shows to see. Grace seriously puts on the best show but if you aren't able to see them live I recommend downloading Grace Potter & the Nocturnals Live at the Fillmore. Jus downloaded it a couple of weeks ago and I have been absolutely loving it. I may have been seen rocking out in my car.
4. Have you seen Modcloth's new dog line? I would love to get this bow tie collar for Edie but she's far too girly for that. Plus we confuse enough people as it is with her name.
5. I was looking over Google Analytics yesterday and saw that someone reached my blog by googling "is seventh grade too young to kiss" this sort of delights & disgusts me.
6. I love belly laughs. One of the best recipes for belly laughs is a 6 pack and old friends. Another recipe is to invite Jus over and let him tell you stories about his childhood.
7. I've been scanning pinterest looking for other headboard ideas. I found this lovely driftwood headboard but unfortunately we don't have access to that much driftwood around these parts.
8. Yesterday my mom treated me to a pedicure & manicure. It was the first time since the wedding and I went with one of OPI's new Texas inspired colors, "Big Hair, Bright Nails."
9. We still haven't gotten our professional wedding pictures back (I know, yuck) but I was looking through some pictures my mom posted to facebook from the day and started tearing up. Jus is an amazing person and I am so lucky to be making this journey with him.
Jus & my dad on the morning of our wedding
10. Last night I spent a half hour looking at baby names. Don't get excited and think that we've changed our mind about waiting to have kids. Last week I searched for Basset Hound puppies and we are certainly not adding another to our household.