Friday, May 27, 2011

Double Dip: Flowers

Ok, I promise that I'll knock it off with posting about flowers.

Well, I'll kinda knock it off...

...Maybe someday.

One of my favorite wedding decorations comes from the amazingly talented Ashley Meaders. When I grow up I want to be like her (and Grace Potter) but Ashley Meaders is seriously talented and this floral decoration is seriously gorgeous.

Slide1
shirt: modcloth skirt: lulu's
shoes: seychelles earrings: rach b jewelery
hair flower: oneword designs

Slide2
paint color: benjamin moore duvet: west elm
rug: rugs direct branch lights: target

9 comments:

Amy said...

that room is AMAZING!!

LV said...

That outfit is so cute and colorful! Love the scarft and I love the decor too. Beautiful.

http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

Oh, My Darling said...

I also aspire to be just like Grace Potter!

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

love the outfit you put together!!!!

steph c said...

Love everything about this. I'm kind of dying for that flower decoration.

Anonymous said...

I love that outfit so so much, I literally want every single item!!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

HECK YES! So so pretty!

Unknown said...

love that skirt. and the earrings. basically the whole look is fabulous.

Caitlin said...

I love the room especially...but those earrings are fab!