2. I am thisclose to buying a pair of Blowfish Shoes Garrens. I've been dying to add these to my closet and this week might be the week I do.
3. Finding an egg of Starburst jellybeans in Jus's Easter basket was the best treat. It makes me sort of sad to know that have a year until I can get more.
4. Last Friday I woke up at 4:30 to catch the Royal Wedding. I know it may sound silly but it was totally worth it. It was so much fun to share such a magical event with my twitter friends and to share my excitement with everyone else that woke up so early to see the wedding. I thought absolutely every single aspect was lovely.
5. Speaking of the Royal Wedding. I loved all of the hats & fascinators worn by the guests. I fully think that Americans should pick up this trend and I plan to wear one to the weddings I'm attending as a guest this year. One of my favorites from the wedding was Princess Beatrice's hat. I know I'm probably one of the only people you know that liked it, but I did, so there. Beatrice rocked it and that's all that matters.
6. I love that spring time is in full effect. Flowering trees make me wish for one for the front of the Behemoth. I'm thinking a dogwood, or perhaps a magnolia, or maybe even a cherry tree. One of the greatest surprises in buying a foreclosed home is discovering what the garden holds. So far, our yard is full of daffodils, tulips, hyacinths, peonies, chives, & a little asparagus. I can't wait to see what pops up next.
7. I'm not trying to downplay the other huge news from this weekend. What the brave men & women do in our army is no joke. At times like this I'm incredibly proud of our army & leaders. However, I could do without the people on twitter & facebook that are negative one way or another.
8. While visiting Banan we visited two of my favorite places. Midland Arts & Antiques Market and Docs Architectural Salvage. I found a shelf, a sconce, a painting, a picture frame & two glass jars.
Docs Architectural Salvage
9. As you may have noticed I've been blogging once a day instead of twice. This month is super busy wedding wise for me and I find that I don't have the time/energy/creativity to think of a second post every day. So some days will have two, others will have one.
10. Last week we got the email that our wedding pictures are done! 6 1/2 months after our wedding I got to feast my eyes on over 1000 photos commemorating the happiest day of my life. I can't wait to share a full recap with you all!