2. I did manage to get some work done in the garden. Our yard is a jungle, seriously, flower beds have more trees than flowers in them. I pulled out lots of trees while trying to keep the peony bush in tact. I broke a trowel & a shovel in the process.
3. I've decided I'm not eating nearly enough ice cream lately. In the summer I require ice cream a couple of times a week and so far we haven't had nearly enough.
4. Yesterday after lunch I decided to stop by my favorite local boutique. Imagine my surprise when I walked in and saw 20 people in line. It turns out they were having a 50% off sale. I got a dress & a belt and while I was waiting to check out I decided on an impulse to buy a dress I hadn't tried on. Turns out it's actually a shirt.
5. Baby fever has been running rampant. I love to think about baby names, hold babies, and look at cuties. We're still not ready for one of our own but they're just so. damn. cute! PS If you want to have a baby name conversation I'm down. I love love love talking about baby names and Jus & I have some unusual favorites.
6. I think I'm getting sick again. I'm so tired of being sick, I'm ready to be (and stay) healthy.
7. On the bright side the weather is starting to feel like summer. Mid seventies yesterday meant that I could garden, wear a dress without tights, & wear sandals, pretty amazing.
8. I started ready Gulliver's Travels a couple of weeks ago but am stuck. I haven't been reading as much as normal and this makes me so sad! Are you reading anything good right now?
9. Along with jean & bra shopping swimsuit shopping is my least favorite thing. And what's worse is that I'm in desperate need of a suit this year. I'm toying with this one (I like the shape & color) but haven't worn a one piece since middle school and don't know if I'm up for it now. Plus it's from Newport News and isn't that a mom store?
10. I really apologize for the fact that I haven't been able to visit all of your lovely blogs lately. I can't believe how busy I am right now (work has been busy and I've got two weddings in the next month plus a garden to weed) I promise I'll try to get back to a normal schedule soon! I love & miss you all!