2. My little sister, Banan, is home from college for the summer. I'm pretty excited to get some sister time in.
3. We've still got a long ways to go on the back yard. I've dug a ton of trees out of the flower beds but there are loads more to go. Once the other beds get cleaned I'll start planting flowers.
4. Thank you so much for all of your sweet comments about my outfit posts. I feel a little silly posting pictures of myself and even sillier taking them. If anyone has any suggestions as to how to get Jus more comfortable taking pictures of me I'd love to hear them.
5. Etsy has been incredibly dangerous to
6. This weekend I'm doing decor for a wedding. The venue is pretty ugly so I'm going to pretty it up with some mixed fabric backdrops.
Terrible iPhone picture with terrible lighting but I promise it's going to be pretty
7. We have lots of art to hang. Normally when we get a new piece I hang it right away but we've got four pieces waiting to be hung: some taxidermied butterflies, a watercolor I picked up at an antique shop, an original print I got at a thrift store & a photo I won in a giveaway. I'm a bit of a nut when it comes to having original art so I'm always on the look out and love entering giveaways for art.
8. I'm a little disappointed that so many of you forgot to watch my Vlog Friday post. I mean, Jus makes his first Vlog appearance and we act like goofballs, it's probably gonna win an Oscar or something.
9. I really need to get on dying the fabric for our living room curtains. It's a little creepy to be in the living room right now because all of the windows are so open. I'm planning to ombre the fabric but am finding it slightly intimidating, especially considering that I haven't dyed any fabric since I tie died shirts in high school.
10. I really wish we had an oven. I'd love some homemade mac & cheese right now, but alas, no oven.