Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The Kitchen Situation

As I promised last week I'm going to start writing about our adventures with the Behemoth more.

It's been a while since I've shown you our kitchen situation, over the last couple of months I've mentioned our lack of kitchen a couple of times. Some readers have questioned lack of a kitchen, surely we must have some semblance of a kitchen, maybe our walls are cabinet less but how in the world can a person not have a kitchen.

Well, my darlings, when I say we don't have a kitchen I mean we don't have a kitchen. We have a big empty room that has been sitting empty for a couple of months while we try to get the energy & money to start working on the kitchen.

We have some exciting plans for the space but for now I'll leave you with the room we've been living with since spring.






It's ok if it makes you feel better about your house, I usually feel pretty down in the dumps when we visit someone else's house because our's is such a wreck.

10 comments:

Sarah said...

But it has so much potential!! I can't wait to see what you guys decide to do with it!

C Mae said...

How do you guys wash dishes and store your food at the moment?!? Hope it gets done soon!

Anonymous said...

Oh don't get down in the dumps..!! Don't get me wrong, it must be difficult at times, but just THINK of how beautiful it is all going to be one day. Totally worth it :)
Sally

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Just think of how beautiful it's going to look! And you'll have the satisfaction of knowing YOU did it.

Sandy a la Mode said...

awww can't wait to see what you do with it!! it has soo much potential!! :)

A Crimson Kiss said...

You are a brace and patient woman. I don't know if I could make do without a kitchen, but this space is going to be SPECTACULAR once it's done.

ErinMSW said...

Seriously, I'm sure it sucks right now, but it is going to be AMAZEBALLS when it's completed!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

i agree that there is a lot that can be done. you have loads of time to make it into something awesome and great!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

i agree that there is a lot that can be done. you have loads of time to make it into something awesome and great!

elissa :: ebb & flow said...

it always gets worse before it gets better. i'm sure the end product will be worth all the hassle and stress! hang in there, chica.