1. Banan & I went on a sister date to see The Help. I absolutely loved the book & was a little worried that the movie would let me down, but the movie was such a beautiful representation of the story.
2. I've decided that I don't listen to enough Van Morrison. I'm trying to fix this.
3. This weekend is my 5th (and what I think will be my last) wedding of the summer. I'm not sure if I can tell you how much I love helping couples make their days special.
4. My birthday is 18 days away. It's not particularly a big one but it's the first one where I'll be closer to 30 than 20 and that scares the shit out of me.
5. I may have forgotten one or two of my kitchen inspiration pictures the other day.
6. Jus & I are planning a make up honeymoon trip this winter. We're going to head to the Florida Keys and I would gladly take any recommendations you have.
7. We've been meeting with contractors about finishing the kitchen. It's so flipping excited to be able to have a timeline and know that we are getting close to having a real kitchen. I'm already day dreaming of all the fresh food I can cook, it's been 8 months since I've cooked anything cooked anything outside of a microwave, and it's been 4 months since I've microwaved anything.
8. Jus & I have decided that we won't be getting another Basset Hound puppy. It's a little sad but definitely the best option.
9. I really hope you have been enjoying my posts about the kitchen, I love sharing more of what's really going on in our little life.