Friday, January 13, 2012

Vlog Friday: What was your favorite book, movie & song of 2011?

It's that time again, my dears!

This week's Vlog Friday gives you the opportunity to share some of your favorites from the last year. I had a little trouble narrowing down my favorites but it was fun to think back over the past year.


Next Week's Prompt:
What is your favorite childhood memory from a snowy day?

Jus & I are off to Florida for a week so I'll be taking next week off but I'll be back January 23!

We Vlog Friday, do you?

5 comments:

Jessica said...

I completely forgot about Vlog Friday!!!

Have a safe trip and have fun. :D

A Crimson Kiss said...

Wahoo for Florida!

kate said...

Now I have two books to add- thanks!

Also, I love that you actually have technical reasons for liking the help, with set design and costume design. i go for harry potter cuz i liked it?!?! lol.

have a great trip dearie!

Anonymous said...

LOVED the help :) Have a wonderful trip mama you deserve it <3

Folly Wife said...

Hope you're having a fantastic time in Florida! Between you and Kate I'm going to have a Vitamin D complex. Also, I've got to read/see The Help.