Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A Million Thanks

When I went to post our journey of deciding to have a baby I was slightly nervous about posting something so personal.

But I don't know why I was nervous because you all are the best readers ever and your comments over the last week have warmed my heart & made me cry. I've wanted to respond to each one of you individually but I'm not sure you want to hear me gush anymore.

All I can say is that I appreciate you all more than I can tell you, you're wonderful friends and have been an enormous support to me throughout the years.

I'm planning to keep up the bump updates here but all other baby talk will be migrated over to Baking the Baby, until, of course, LBL is born and then Adventures in Love & Happiness will become all things LBL.

7 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm so glad you got such an outpouring of support! We love you. ;)

Caitlin said...

I didn't get a chance to comment on the posts but I read them and was so touched by your honesty. You have been through so much and deserve all the happiness that you are feeling now!

And so glad that you are receiving so much support. <3

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Love you Cole!

Amy said...

I love that you admit to making your blog a momma blog after LBL is born! I personally am excited about it! :) Love momma blogs!

Meghan said...

I know I don't comment, but I've been reading along and I love your story. I am so excited for you, and you have been such an inspiration - my journey to try and conceive has been a struggle and I really appreciated your openness! Congrats!

A Crimson Kiss said...

Baking the Baby=world's cutest baby blog/baby blog name. If only Beyonce weren't screwing with LBL's name!

Lauryn said...

I'm a bit behind on things lately, but I just saw that you're expecting! CONGRATS!