Thursday, March 15, 2012

Bump Update: Week 25

Well here we are, finally celebrating a week that I didn't think I had already celebrated.

Hitting a round number seems like such a huge milestone, and having 15 weeks left until we meet LBL seems like an amazingly small amount of time.

I've had to deal with some pregnancy insomnia this week which may or may not have been helped by the fact that I started (& finished) all 3 of the Hunger Games books between Thursday at midnight & Tuesday at 5 PM.

Other than the insomnia this week has been pretty uneventful, we're just starting to realize that we're on a short deadline to finish the Behemoth and get ready to meet our LBL!

7 comments:

Why Girls Are Weird said...

I think the insomnia would be the worst part for me, I already have that (insomnia, hehe, not pregnancy insomnia) and I'm very quick to take something for it. Can't do that with a baby!

Chantele Cross-Jones said...

Gosh not long to go now! Hope you start getting a bit more sleep!
Daisy Dayz

Amy said...

looking good momma! Ahhhh the books are sooo great. I've been stuck on the last one for awhile. I've ran out of time to read, and the energy.

Lauren said...

Ugh, insomnia is no fun. Hopefully you start getting more sleep soon!

Deidre said...

Wow - the insomnia would DEFINITELY be one of the hardest parts for me - I'm not very good at being tired. Hopefully you get some more sleep soon.

Sandy a la Mode said...

awww so sorry you have insomnia, that is no fun! and to be honest, babies will be up every 2-3 hours in the beginning! but it will even out around 3 months and they should be sleeping longer at night, WOOT!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

The insomnia would totally suck but kudos to reading all three books!