Monday, October 5, 2009

Happy Monday

Driving home from Chicago last night Jus and I were still laughing about Robin Williams. If you ever get to see him live do it! If you can't see him live then watch Robin Williams Live on Broadway.
After we saw him Jus & I went for some deep dish pizza at Giordano's

My happy camper after pizza and beer

The next morning we decided to go to Superdawg.

We'd seen it on a show* about hot dogs and thought it would be fun to go.

My superdawg is topped by onions, relish, mustard and a pickle.
After our superdawgs we tried to find our mirror and I tried to find a new purse. Pottery Barn didn't have Eleanor in stock and I couldn't find a purse so that means there will be some online shopping this week...

My Love for today: The girls have been spending the weekend with my parents so Jack has been up and around, I think he's enjoying being an only child...and I'm enjoying the mix of black and white patterns in our house.
My Happiness for today: I have had a productive morning, and I'm about to go treasure hunting & grocery shopping.

*Ironically we tend to make fun of people that visit my parent's restaurant just because they saw us on Food Network.

1 comment:

You Are My Fave said...

I've always wanted to go to Chicago and that photo of the pizza gives me an excellent excuse now.