Monday, October 12, 2009

Bits & Pieces

Even though Monday's almost over I wanted to wish you a happy day. I spent half the day with my sister and the other half of the day in the car with Edie. I'll share the treasures I got this weekend with you later in the week but first I wanted to wish our little puppy a Happy 10 week old Birthday.
Edie got a new sweater this weekend, it's pretty snuggly.

I finished The Lace Reader this weekend and it was really great, I definitely recommend it. I am an avid reader and I was pretty impressed with this one, which isn't something that always happens.

AND (and this is HUGE!) they started working on the bathroom today! I'm sure you've been wondering why I haven't mentioned the bathroom but it's been a bit of a pain. We found a contractor to remud the walls, change some of the plumbing, and tile the floor. Today he changed the sink plumbing and tomorrow some mud will go on the walls...SO EXCITING!

No comments: