Tuesday, October 27, 2009

More More More Progress

I just could not wait any longer to show you this!

The sink got put in yesterday!

And when Jus got home he put up Eleanor* and the light!



The light, mirror, sink & floor make the paint color look awesome!


I cannot begin to tell you how much I love the bathroom! I know these pictures suck, I can't figure out how to take a good picture of such a teeny, tiny room. But it's awesome, really awesome, like so awesome I want to live in the bathroom.

My Love for today: My handy boyfriend who knows how to install things like lights.
My Happiness for today: Our bathroom! (This will make me happy for a while)

*If you are thinking about a mirror Eleanor is a good pick, plus it comes with a ribbon and chain so there are three ways to hang it!

No comments: