Thursday, November 19, 2009

On top of it

I love an awesome hat. Whenever I go into an antique mall and try on vintage hats I wish that women still wore hats like they did in the 1940s and 50s.


As much as I love hats I just feel like I can't pull them off too well. Still, these lovelies totally top my list.








And my personal favorite...

So do you have a kicky* little hat for this winter?

My Love for today: The pen drawing I picked up at Salvation Army for $6 last week that I've been neglecting to show you.
My Happiness for today: One week till turkey day which means one week and one day till Christmas! (Yes I count the whole month) AND the Project Runway finale is on tonight, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Carol Hannah wins it all and Irena wins some humility.

*Isn't that a great adjective? Kicky just makes me smile, whatever, you already know I'm a bit of a nerd

No comments: