Friday, November 20, 2009

Wishing for a Winter Wonderland

So the other day the weather man said that we were supposed to get some snow accumulation this week and I can't tell you how excited I am. Last year winter seemed to last FOR-EV-ER. Seriously, we had had 14 inches of snow by this point (keep in mind this is Indiana, not Colorado or Alaska) and winter lasted well into March.
Maybe it's a little early, maybe I'm a little crazy but I'm totally craving snuggly sweaters, snow angels, Christmas trees and sparkles.*
So here's some wintery lovelies to feast your eyes on...

Oh how I wish we could have a fire place to snuggle up in front of.

Would you ever stay in an ice hotel? I'd be up for a night.

When was the last time you made one?

And the lights, oh the lights.

Have I mentioned I'm excited for winter & Christmas? I'm itching to decorate but making myself wait until next weekend.

Have a great weekend, do something that really makes you happy.

*Isn't everything about winter just sparkly?

2 comments:

jenloveskev said...

Oooh Christmas I am so excited as well. I cant wait for thanksgiving to be over so it will be acceptable to start decorating and listening to christmas music!!
-jenloveskev.com

You Are My Fave said...

Christmas lights make everything seem magical.