Monday, November 23, 2009

Success!

Saturday I stopped by a small thrift store that I hadn't been to before. Even though the store was teeny tiny I was able to find these lovelies.
I found this lovely lamp

It replaced the green industrial lamp that was hanging out by our rocking chair.
Better, no?

I also found this flannel blanket. One day our living room will contain piles of flannel blankets.

I was so excited to find this lovely mirror. It reminds me so much of the Eleanor that we have hanging in our bathroom.
Since we already have our mirror I thought I'd spread the love and put this one on etsy.

Jus had a productive weekend and put up our Christmas lights. I am over excited for Christmas and can't wait to decorate but I'm making myself wait until after Thanksgiving.

Did you have a successful weekend?

No comments: