Friday, January 29, 2010

Happy Friday

Hooray! It's Friday!
For some reason this week seemed super long to me.
I went shopping, jumped around, celebrated my dad's birthday, gave a pin away, almost froze, reminisced about my childhood, shared our experience of finding a wedding photographer, and last night I spent a couple of hours making my little blog a little prettier.
What do you think? Honestly, I'm kind of on the fence and have another idea or two.
I also made a button that I'd love for you to grab & put it on your blog.


Tomorrow Jus & I are headed to Grand Rapids, MI for a concert, we're both pretty excited, it's been a while since we've gotten out of town & gone to a concert (2 things we love to do).


Edie went to the vet this morning to get spayed, if you get some time would you send her some love & prayers? I'm still a little scarred from what happened to Keegan.
Have a great weekend, do something fun, bundle up, and eat something decadent for me.

PS Tomorrow is a 50% off day at Goodwill.

No comments: