Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Color Me Happy

Woohoo!
I've been wanting to host another gift swap since I came up with the idea for the Brown Paper Packages swap. With one swap under my belt I'm a little bit wiser so hopefully this swap will go a little smoother.

Without further ado I introduce the Color Me Happy package exchange.

About the Exchange:
The Color Me Happy exchange is all about favorite colors. (Remember, I'm the girl who named her cat Purple because that was my favorite color).
We all have a favorite color and chances are you have lots of things in your favorite color, but here's your chance to get some more! Your exchange partner will be told your favorite color and then pick 3 items in that color to send to you.

Swap Partners:
For this swap you will be paired up with one person that you will send to & receive from (the better to build a relationship, my dears).

Overseas:
If you live outside of the US you will be paired with someone from a different country. If you live within the US please make a note as to whether or not you are willing to ship outside of the US.

Requirements:
1. Don't be a flake (sadly, I've gotten emails about people who never received their Brown Paper Packages and it makes me super sadcakes)
2. I'm not putting a monetary requirement on this exchange as I don't want anyone to not join because of financial restrictions but keep in mind that quality gifts are appreciated and make sure you would be happy to receive the gifts you send.

Dates:
Please send me an email by June 23 saying you want to participate. I will email swap partners by June 28. Please send your package by July 25.

How to Sign Up:
Complete this form and send me an email at
nicolekboyd@gmail.com

Name:

Website (blog/shop/twitter):

Email Address:

Street Address:

If you live in the US are you willing to ship overseas?

What's your favorite color?

What are your clothing sizes?

Is there anything you collect or are dying to add to your home?

Grab the Button:
Spread the love, grab the button, tell your followers & friends and lets get lots of people to sign up!

Photobucket

Email me with your information or any questions/concerns! I can't wait to organize another wonderful swap!

27 comments:

Meghan said...

I love this idea. I just sent an e-mail to enter, and I promise my other e-mail is coming today, too!

Catherine said...

I LOVE this idea! I just sent you an email! And boo on the flakes from the last swap!

xo
Cat

rosie said...

how fun! :)

Sandy a la Mode said...

i just entered! Sorry I sent you like 3 emails for it though, LOL!! Thanks for hosting!!

Amanda said...

so it could be house stuff, a journal, clothes? really anything? is there a new or used restiction? this sounds like fun!!

Cole said...

Amanda-
There are no restrictions other than it has to be the assigned color!

cerebral e said...

I really shouldn't (my exam is going to be somewhere between July 24th and August 1st) but I'm going to anyway! I love making packages to send.

Kylie C said...

Love it - I'm in! Will send an email.

Laura said...

YAAY!! I was one of those who never got their package in the brown paper packages swap... :( Hopefully this time I'll get one back! ;)

Oh, My Darling said...

I am so delighted to have just found your blog today, it's so fun to read! I'm also really happy that I didn't miss the deadline for this fun project -- can't wait.

Poppy said...

I just found your blog from Melissa above, posting about it on her blog and I emailed you too. So glad I'm just in time for it as well!

Unknown said...

i just emailed you — thank you so much for coordinating this! i can't wait to participate.

Teresa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hazel from Hazel Loves Design said...

Love this idea, have also just emailed you all of the information!! YAY!! :) Hazel

C said...

I also found out about this from Melissa and it sounds like good fun. Sent in an email, hope I didn't miss the deadline!

Yellow Elm said...

fun idea! I'm glad I found this just in time for the deadline. I found out from Melissa too :)

Shauna said...

When are you doing another swap? I would love to join in on this!

katieebee said...

please do another one soon! I just got filled in on this glorious event and it sounds awesomeee :D

Amie Jo said...

OH! I am so sad I missed it! I would have love love loved getting purple things in the mail! so much fun! I follow you now so I won't miss the next one.

Jaime said...

I am in too! I am excited!!

Scientific Housewife said...

Oh poo, I missed it!

Teresa said...

I just received my package and I blogged about it. Come read! :)

♥ Teresa ♥

Windsor Grace said...

Are you going to do this again for August?

Erica said...

I just found out about this and it sounds so fun! Please do another one soon. I want to participate!

Mandy England said...

This is so fun! I love that it's based around a color. . . will you be doing this again at some point?

Anonymous said...

Oh SAD PANDA! I just heard about this.:( If you ever do it again PLEASE e-mail me at jamiemalthaner@yahoo.com because this idea is just too cool for school.

Unknown said...

Oh, too late:(

Following your lovely blog and inviting you to add this at http://olahmomma.com/momlounge - a mommy blogger directory and more, where you can also meet more mom bloggers like you and get connected with them by visiting your profile after registration. You can Shout there too:)

You can also add there your giveaways and business links; get featured by sharing your crafts, recipes and interesting musings.

Following us back is deeply appreciated. Thanks and have a great day!

http://olahmomma.com -- blogging and connecting blogging moms.
{all moms welcome}

P.S. Don't forget to join our Personalized Photobook giveaway from Picaboo (up to $39.99 value). To join, please visit http://olahmomma.com/personalized-photo-book-giveaway-picaboo