Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Hello Tuesday

Hello lovelies!
Sorry for the lack of a post yesterday, blogger was being a weenie and not working so I took some time to work around the house. Jus & I set up some shelves I had gotten at an auction when we first moved into our house.

They aren't perfect, they're not super sturdy, one is taller than the other, and they aren't the prettiest but they're big enough to organize our books and all of my random etsy stuff. (Which all needs to be added to the shop!)

I thought I'd do my "Two Things to Know" today since we missed yesterday. As always, if you'd like to play along just leave a comment letting me know!

1. If you want your cut peonies to last longer add sugar or Sprite to the water. This is probably a couple of weeks late for most of you but I promise this works, I always add sugar to mine and I think they last longer.

2. Grace Potter and the Nocturnals new album is being released today! I've mentioned our love for GPN before but I am so incredibly excited to get their new album. Grace has a killer voice and I think she is a great example of an entertainer that is sexy, talented & real. So go on, go buy GPN's new album and dance around your living room tonight (I promise they aren't paying me to say that, except if Grace wanted to be my friend I'd be down).

3. I'm hosting another package swap! Check back in at 2 EST for the details!

1 comment:

courtney. said...

blogger's outage yesterday was so frustrating, haha.
love grace potter ♥