Thursday, September 3, 2009

Bits & Pieces

Well, since Project Runway is on tonight I figured I should show you the outfit I was loving so much last week.
Isn't Shirin talented? And this picture doesn't even show the beautiful stitching at the waist. I can't wait for tonight's episode, I think the designers are very talented this year.

I saw this before and after project by a woman named Karen on Design*Sponge today, isn't the paper great?

This table is available at darling octopus decor on etsy. I think I might have to start following Karen's blog, its looks like it could make me happy.

This picture made Jus & I laugh, don't you just feel sorry for that kid?


Tonight my mom brought by some blueberries and this beaut. 


She found it at a garage sale and the lady that sold it said this is the best type of cooker, so it looks like I'll have to find a good recipe.


I've been wanting to try this out, not for the engagement part,* just the part that looks yummy.

My Love for tonight: My little sis came home for Labor Day weekend, even though she's only been at school for a couple of weeks I have really missed her
My Happiness for tonight: I love that I am starting to collect aqua cookware.

*Jus don't freak out, I'm not going to do some voodoo magic to get a ring on it.

No comments: