Monday, October 26, 2009

More More Progress

Sorry I was a little MIA this weekend, I hope you all had a great end of last week/weekend.
Last Thursday was a BIG day around our house. Why? Because we've got some tile on the floor!
Hooray Hooray Hooray! The tile plays off of the wall color nicely and it all looks pretty stellar considering the lack of good lighting/a sink/the gorgeous blue tape that's still up on the walls.

So what do you think? It sorta makes me drool a little.
Later today the sink gets installed and after that Jus & I get to hang the mirror & light! I can't wait to share it with you!

My Love for today: Edie Sedgwick who is trying our patience lately but still an awesome puppy, and still about the cutest puppy.
My Happiness for today: Every day the bathroom looks a little better and hopefully it will be done soon!

No comments: